Fracino Traditional Classic Coffee Machine
World class engineering and the latest technologies ensure that the iconic Fracino Classic espresso machine is as enduring as its name.
Designed and manufactured to the highest standards using only the finest materials, the very latest machining methods, and state of the art electronics, the Classic is built to stand the test of time. The commitment to excellence, skills and experience of Fracino engineers ensure that our coffee machines provide years of reliable coffee making. Fracino, the UK’s only manufacturer of espresso/cappuccino coffee machines, has extensively invested in research and development for the Classic range.
Fracino Classic machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled and are available in 1, 2, or 3 group sizes. The groups on Fracino Classic semi-automatic machines are operated by illuminated rocker switches, allowing the operator to control the amount of coffee dispensed into the cup. Electronically controlled models have touch sensitive control pads with four accurately pre-set coffee measures and an override option.
All machines feature large capacity boilers, high powered elements and are hand built from the finest stainless steel, copper and brass. Fracino Classic machines also have hot water facilities for tea making and steam tubes and nozzles for foaming and heating milk.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm and the high group (latté glass) option gives 150mm clearance.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso.
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 group machines all available in semi-automatic or electronic versions.
|Model (Semi-Auto / Automatic)||CLA1/ CLA1E||CLA2 / CLA2E||CLA3 / CLA3E|
|Cups per hr = Cappuccino||120||240||360|
|Cups per hr = Espresso||200||400||600|
|Weight||35 kg||55 kg||84 kg|
|Boiler Capacity||7 litres||14 litres||20 litres|
|Standard Element Ratings(s)
|Alternative Element Ratings(s)
|4000 watts / 20 amp||2850 watts / 13 amp
7500 watts / 30 amp
|Single or 3 phase
9000 watts / 45 amp
|Hot Water per hour||30 litres||60/80 litres||100 litres|
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Main Water Supply with 3/4″ Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.
All machines come with one espresso tray. Additional units can be purchased separately.
1. The Giant Filter Holder
The Fracino Giant Filter holder is an optional extra and produces
sufficient coffee for 6 shots (48g) of espresso or 1 litre (approx.)
of filter coffee for bulk brewing.
2. Rapido Super Frother
No fuss, no waste, the Rapido creates the perfect frothy cappuccino
coffee by sucking, heating and foaming the milk straight from the
container into the cup.
3. Knock Out Drawers
Drawers available for under coffee machine in 2 or 3 group sizes.
Under counter and under grinder drawers also available